Playing Nemesis will take you into the heart of sci-fi survival horror in all its terror. A soldier fires blindly down a corridor, trying to stop the alien advance. A scientist races to find a solution in his makeshift lab. A traitor steals the last escape pod in the very last moment. Intruders you meet on the ship are not only reacting to the noise you make but also evolve as the time goes by. The longer the game takes, the stronger they become. During the game, you control one of the crew members with a unique set of skills, personal deck of cards, and individual starting equipment. These heroes cover all your basic SF horror needs. For example, the scientist is great with computers and research, but will have a hard time in combat. The soldier, on the other hand... Nemesis is a semi-cooperative game in which you and your crewmates must survive on a ship infested with hostile organisms. To win the game, you must complete one of the two objectives dealt to you at the start of the game and get back to Earth in one piece. You will find many obstacles on your way: swarms of Intruders (the name given to the alien organisms by the ship AI), the poor physical condition of the ship, agendas held by your fellow players, and sometimes just cruel fate. The gameplay of Nemesis is designed to be full of climactic moments which, hopefully, you will find rewarding even when your best plans are ruined, and your character meets a terrible fate.
- Become immersed in the Cinematic experience of Nemesis, which takes you into the heart of Sci-Fi horror, either individually or with 2-5 players in co-op gameplay. Watch out though, every player has their own agenda on this infested ship
- Variety of playable characters from the realm of Sci-Fi horror, including the Scientist, the Solider, and more. Make sure to choose wisely, every character comes with a unique set of skills and weaknesses!
- Nemesis can be played multiple times, because every game is different with room layouts, objectives, enemies, combat, infection, and more being randomized each time
- 90 – 180 minutes of Gameplay
- Over 500 detailed and high-quality game components